Step 1: Take the test
The simple, noninvasive test kit makes testing easy. And it’s convenient – collect your samples in the privacy of your home on your own time. Here’s what’s inside:
- Kit Registration Information for Practitioner Review
- Easy-to-Follow Instructions
- Sterile Collection Tools
- Prepaid Return Shipping
The testing process includes four easy steps:
- Complete the detailed health assessment.
- Receive your test kit in the mail.
- Follow the instructions to complete the test, and return it by mail.
- Wait 7 to 10 days for your lab results.
And the results will give you a better understanding of your health:
- Accurate, Physician-Reviewed Results from a CLIA-Certified Lab
- Actionable Data and Insights
- Secure Results Platform from Any Device
- Dedicated Clinical Customer Support Team
Step 2: Schedule a consultation and analysis
Find out what’s really going on with your body.
- Schedule an online meeting with one of our practitioners.
- Get a personal analysis of your test results.
- Restore nutrient deficiencies identified by the diagnostic testing. Incorporate the required vitamins, minerals, and other food-based nutrients and foods missing from your diet.
- Consult about the best next steps to increase your fertility potential.
Step 3: Supplement your lifestyle
Make changes to how you live, eat, and exercise to elevate your likelihood of conceiving.
- Follow the customized program designed for you based on your test results.
- Take supplements personalized for your body’s unique needs.
- Give yourself a better chance of having a baby.
Maximize your Fertility Potential
Like in vitro fertilization and all fertility treatments, Efforos is not a sure thing. But relying on your body to help you conceive naturally instead of investing in month after month of painful and expensive procedures is better for a woman, both physically and mentally.
Science has come a long way and done amazing things for couples who want to conceive. There is no substituting, however, for a body’s natural abilities. Efforos identifies the gaps in your well-being holistically so you can increase your chances of becoming pregnant naturally.
What Efforos Can Tell You
- Is your thyroid working correctly?
- Are your hormone levels out of balance?
- Do you have adrenal fatigue?
- Is your body missing essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.?
When you are trying to conceive and have been trying for a long time, both body and mind will feel the strain. Being tired, overwhelmed, and stressed can lead to a physical manifestation of that disappointment and an inability to become pregnant.
Efforos testing, analysis, and consultation show you where the disconnects are in your health and well-being.
Fill in the blanks, find equilibrium, and focus on total-body wellness with help from Efforos. Increase your fertility potential and give yourself a better chance of conceiving.